I’m finally back after a lot of difficulties!xD Well today im gonna review this product called Hadalabo Shirojyun. It is a Japanese product. It is endorsed by Maeda Atsuko she’s my oshi (favorite member) and she’s the former ace of my favorite japanese idol group AKB48. 💜 (yey! fandom insert.xD)
Ok so i will start here my review about this product:
These are what this product variant claims:
• whitens skin
• smaller pores
•more soft and supple skin
• moisturizes skin in one drop
This is my bottle,
This is what the product looks like
It is a bit watery, the product claims it has no alcohol no paraben and no fragrance. somehow for me i smelled a bit of fragrance into it, it smells like a mild one. I tried this on my face for three months, i am not so amazed by this product when using this as is. Well it does a good job when it comes to moisturize my skin, but if im outside and exposed myself on a humid weather my face feels so sweaty and a bit oily 😥 you really need to carry some powder when you are outside.
I use this twice a day at the morning and at night. As I said it is a great moisturizer. I notice that it’s easier for me to put make up on, my face feels so smooth and i also notice that what ever product i put on my face my skin easily absorbs it. 👍
The sad thing is i didn’t see any visible whitening effect 😥 I can see my face brightening a bit when i put powder on, well, It does my skin matte finish with just a powder on but it will only lasted for an hour or until you exposed yourself into a humid weather or your sweating out. The very sad part is it doesn’t have a sunscreen. 😥 Oh, there’s one more thing, if you really want the intense whitening effect, you must use Hadalabo shirojyun Serum before applying this shirojyun milk or apply the shirojyun milk first then follow it with Hadalabo shirojyun cream. 👍
OK so here’s my verdict:
• whitening effect 0 💜 it doesn’t whiten my skin. 😭 i think its because i use it as is, so if you’re into skin whitening use it with the Shirojyun Serum or Shirojyun Cream. so i’ll give it 0 heart its 0 out of 10.
• smaller pores 7 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 it does make my pores smaller on my cheecks and forhead area, but it doesn’t work on the sides of my nose which is my problem area. 😥 7 out of 10.
• more soft and supple skin 6 💜💜💜💜💜💜though my skin is soft to touch using this, it makes my skin oily. Plus my skin is already supple so its 6 out of 10. 👍
• moisturizes skin 10 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 yes it moisturize well. 👍 10 out of 10. Yey! 😘
I buy mine at Shadz Davao. You can visit them in their FB page just search Shadz Online shop.
I forgot about the price i guess its around P500. I guess they were on sale that time i visit.
PROS: Moisturizes well.
CONS: not widely available, can only purchase online. A bit pricey.
Yamapi also endorsed this product with Maeda Atsuko with the other variant:
This pic is from google. 😘
So that’s it for this product! If you guys will ask me if i’ll purchase again? My answer is maybe. 😊 when my face needs a good moisturizer. Have a nice day everyone. Feel free to ask me in the comments. 😘